Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GoW2
God of War 2!

http://uk.media.ps2.ign.com/media/811/81...ids_1.html

looks like its gona piss on just about any 360 game lol
maybe theres life in the old dog yet, does look very good
ps2 is following the same cycle as the ps1 did!

a few months b4 the next-gen console comes out a awesomesuperdupperkillerapp comes out

ps1 was mgs
ps2 seems to be GoW2

AWESOME!
its just been reviewed and given a 9.7!

i know wot i will be playing this weekend!

and it aint no 360 title!!!

and ive just chekd that no title on the 360 has ever scored above 9.5(which was gears of war)

on ign which i think is the mecca of reviewing games
who wants to buy my 360 !!!!!!!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD IVE WASTED MY FUCKING MONEY WHEN I COULD HAVE JUST LIVED WITH MY PS2 FOR THIS ONE FUCKING GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alternatively, I will buy the USA version for my PS3 which enables a HD output.

and then sleep soundly in the knowledge that WHATEVER game comes out on ANY platform that I want I can get it, rather than just having a 7 year old console that I have to "big up" to make me feel better about not having a 360.

By all means tell us how good GoW2 is, but please stop trying to slag off the 360 which I think you will find has a very VERY strong following stemming from the quality of games, and from the EXCELLENT online world.
all i am saying is that the 360 is wak even compared to the ps2 so imagine wot the ps3 is gona do to it!!!

i dont have to big up the ps2. it speaks for itslef. HOW DARE U EVEN CONSIDER THAT I WOULD WANT A 360! they r banished from my abode and will never be welcome. regardless of how shite the games r!

to all multi-platform games players, i think u r all sad! not just superkok

also that very strong following is mostly made up of wankey little boys and koks like u who know no better whereas ive found that the majority of the ps2 online user base are made of regular people and hope that the ps3 follows suit!
im a multi platform gamer Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
well done Iagfjsdfjsdfjdadflame,

you have insulted EVERY single FED member.
That was the intention but yor top of the list

and FYI iagdad is not a jumble of letters as u have translated it but it is infact the initials of my sons name with dad at the end. thought it would be a unique handle if u catch me drift?
iag what you've got to do is put a disclaimer in

ie

Slappy is a sad lonely little wanker

Disclaimer
The above comment although based on the truth that all men wank, may in fact not be a true representation of Slappy, but i bet you dont see him denying it
i dont think u r slappy but i beg to differ in superkoks case as u do have a sense of humour!
come on you cant insult us all, i mean ive never yet made a gay reference about you i should be immune from any insult

ive done

superted
dav
spanky
neerg
phil
slappy
chron
ging
dav again
and dav again
oh and dav

im currently building up for muppet, theres no point shooting if you dont have a full load thats my moto

edit haha i've got diplomatic immunity Tongue
iagdadflame Wrote:That was the intention but yor top of the list

and FYI iagdad is not a jumble of letters as u have translated it but it is infact the initials of my sons name with dad at the end. thought it would be a unique handle if u catch me drift?

are we to assume the "flame" is short for "fucking flaming homosexual retard who is as illiterate as he is obnoxious" ?
i thought it was blatantly obvious y there is a flame at the end of my handle?
nah i actually thought flame stood for

fun loving ass munching ethiopian

at least mine makes use of the letters properly Wink

if there are any ethiopians in the feds or related to any of the feds that comment is not to be construed as an attack on them it was merely the first word beginning with e that i thought of

the second word was elephant but i couldnt be arsed to change it