Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butlins
I reckon everyone should come with a magic trick they can do or a drinking game.
[FED] Vikki.  All-round Pain In the Ass
no stealing mine vikki!
Hide the sausage in Kekies mouth ?
my party trick is NOT swearing for a 30 min period.
I know 3 party tricks: see how many people I can insult without realising. How to lose complete volume control. How to lose my memory and have no recollection of the night before.
[Image: Philmore_Butt.png]
PhilmoreButts Wrote:I know 3 party tricks: see how many people I can insult without realising. How to lose complete volume control. How to lose my memory and have no recollection of the night before.

Your 3rd skill could come in quite handy
he only married kekie to have someone there to remind him of what he did the night before/to have someone clean the car of vomit.
Sir_SpankalotUK Wrote:he only married kekie to have someone there to remind him of what he did the night before/to have someone clean the car of vomit.

fucking hell, thats a steep price to pay !!!!!!!!
Superjoe Wrote:
Sir_SpankalotUK Wrote:he only married kekie to have someone there to remind him of what he did the night before/to have someone clean the car of vomit.

fucking hell, thats a steep price to pay !!!!!!!!

tell me fucking about it. I think another factor was that he wanted a girl who could drink like a fish (for when we don't need a driver!) and likes driving more than drinking when there is a night (like tonight) where one of us needs to abstain and drive. He forgot to say that when drunk he then arranges me to act as taxi for anyone and everyone
If your looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis

KekieRhubarb Wrote:He forgot to say that when drunk he then arranges me to act as taxi for anyone and everyone

Well at least he chose taxi over a bike...
talking about bikes, has Spankys bag of shit Harley broken down yet?
bits broken off? running badly? rusty?
Well he took it in today cos it was sqeaking...........
[Image: Philmore_Butt.png]
is the man himself gonna comment on his "motorcycle"?
nope
PhilmoreButts Wrote:Well he took it in today cos it was sqeaking...........
too much weight on board