Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muppets Short Review - Army Of 2
Pretty good really, bet its a lot of fun 2 player. Bit like GOW coop I think.

Online is a bit wierd, could not work out who was on what team, and you do need to work together as a team in versus mode to get to certain locations - ie step ups etc.

I think I would probably buy it (if that was what I did....)

Looking forward to playing it through with someone else though Wink
excellent

i'll get it on 360

is online all respawn style?
[FED] Vikki.  All-round Pain In the Ass
Vikki Wrote:is online all respawn style?

no idea, I just hit quick match and ranked and jumped into the madness.

Pretty much seemed like there were all sorts of little and big objectives to do, NPCs as well as other players, little missions etc, all over the map. There were re-spawns with around a 30second timer but you could also be healed during that time or pay to respawn earlier (thus reducing your and your teams score....)
hang on, this can be played in teams V other people?
I think so yes
in fact, definately
cmon muppet more info!!!
ummm kkk

Cut scenes look great. You earn money during each mission of the single player campaign, which you use to buy more guns / armour etc. It does split screen coop and online vs.
just watched a vid of it running and the moving and aiming seems a bit cumbersome,

what you think?
Superjoe Wrote:just watched a vid of it running and the moving and aiming seems a bit cumbersome,

what you think?

Yeah, I think that is a pretty accurate description.

I'll have a bit more of a play with it either tonight or tomorrow, cumbersome aiming or not I enjoyed the bit I played today Smile
k, actually the aiming is ok, don't get me wrong this is not a perfect game, it has some flaws, but it is good enough Smile and fun
Muppet Wrote:k, actually the aiming is ok, don't get me wrong this is not a perfect game, it has some flaws, but it is good enough Smile and fun

but would you have said that about gow when you started playing it?
no he would have said gow is the bomb and completely perfect in every single way bar its limiting 2 player online co-op which quite clearly should have been 4 player so your entire squad was human controlled
dont think im getting it, still no reviews from anyone with any integrity.
i'm sure muppet has loads of integrity

hmmm

maybe not Wink