Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Socom: Confrontation
apparently only 3 maps for socom 1 are going to be in this game.

http://socom.us.playstation.com/post/200...QA-01.aspx
I'd like:

Blizzard, Desert Glory and Crossroads

The SOCOM days are on their way back!
its based on socom 2 rather than 1 which I found disappointing, was hoping they would port all the socom 1 maps to it, but must admit I did like the screenies.
apparently next gen cant do more than 256 peeps in a lobby

My question is the lobby limit. From the past SOCOM games the lobby limit was always 256/256 in US East/West games, will there be more than 256 or will it have the same number?

Seth: The maximum number of players we can have in a lobby is 256.
My question is the lobby limit. From the past SOCOM games the lobby limit was always 256/256 in US East/West games, will there be more than 256 or will it have the same number?

Seth: The maximum number of players we can have in a lobby is 256.

Vikki: Why?
[FED] Vikki.  All-round Pain In the Ass
3 fucking words.

joe is READY !!!!!!!!!
As long as there are no Americans or Laggy Dutch I will be happy nice all BRITISH MATCHES!
I really really want this to be good - socom is the only reason I play online at all.
[FED] Vikki.  All-round Pain In the Ass
Hoping this is a good one, aint played anything properly online since last Socom!!
[Image: Mikeflame38420664.jpg]
Lol - It can lagg like shit , but you know were all be on it - its time to get back together (hang out)and Joe is alway's ready so I heard ; ) and before ya spout off ya best manc curse words(heard them all before from Fish ; ) - add me to ya friends list on ps3 ya plum Wink ) - get over it , you know your love it - its what we've all been waiting for - those fecking late nights till 6.00am - saying just, one more kill lol while the fecking birds cherp!! and Vikk bird - stop Nading the shit outta off me lol .

Im really prepared for divorce when this comes out Cool see ya on the other side Sad

mash
i personally cant wait Smile
[Image: bigdavrx4.jpg]
i may partake in a little socom action
those flamz are getting mouthy on the Beta forums,
get on there and shut them up !!!!!!!!
Ordered it, apparently it will come with a BT headset Smile
whats happening on the beta forum?
[Image: bigdavrx4.jpg]