Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Games Room
not the old one, thats full of junk,

no, this is about a NEW ONE, a BIGGER ONE, one that will have multiple TV's and walls hidden by hundreds of games !!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight, I will be tearing down some ceiling tiles in preparation for painting, prob not gonna paint walls cos when Im finished you wont be able to see them anyway, and I quite like the colour, its the same light purple as my old games room.

Its going to take a while but its starting tonight, may as well make use of the child labour I have to hand !!!!!
i hate ceiling tiles, i nearly sliced my thumb off when removing some at my brothers
oooo, before and after picture please
Is this the other bedroom then ?

The one with the pole or not ?
this is one of the 2 bigger bedrooms, but not my bedroom, it will only have games in it
Pics, tv for the ps3, tv for the 360, monitor hooked up to the webcam in your gf's bedroom..........
[Image: Philmore_Butt.png]
THE OLD SUPERJOE IS BACK IM SO HAPPY!
And just in time for pes 2009!
what about a projector, surely this is the perfect opportunity to not only have a bigger and better games room, but also an opportunity to splash out on some home cinema kit
no money for that, but I do want to get at least a 40 inch TV as the main screen.
[Image: newgameroom.jpg]

[Image: newgameroom2.jpg]

[Image: newgameroom3.jpg]

[Image: newgameroom4.jpg]
SCOOBY DOOBY DOOOOOOOOO
the room is about 3 times bigger than the old room, so it will be a lot easier to make everything "on show"
are you taking measures to make sure you dont bleach out any of the boxes with sunlight?
yes, fucking great big blinds or curtains like my last room,
although that was mostly for playing games in the daytime in summer, lol.
ikea do some blackout blinds in white and black only though, I also think they were quite cheap.