Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAG Q&A Video
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/art...?id=214275
no gameplay, but the map art work have a certain reminiscent to past Socom and BF2 maps

All the usual stuff confirmed, different class options as you progress, weapon/special ability unlocks, seperate comm channels for squads, platoon leaders etc, usual mounted weapons and vehicles.

Beta release confirmed (but i suspect its another another middle finger job for the EU), more info soon pressumably at E3, the game itself will not be subscription based.

Not since the days of socom have Zipper seemed to know what the fuck they are talking about or aiming to achive, this time round they do so perhaps they might just pull this one out of the bag
yep,. this is another one which definitely has my attention Smile
a person on my friends list is playing the beta of this
[Image: fs_overall.png]
indeed its sparked all the usual crap that we ust be getting it soon, which i suppose could be true but based on previous zipper betas i suspect its going to be a while yet if at all
anyone playing this? I have it,
well, just played this for first time and I'm impressed.
I've never seen so many players with so little lag.

Plays a little slower than COD and I like it better that way.
try battlefield bad company 2 extremely good and not a cod clone, demos limited to the one map but provided its got a good rotation on the maps i think a fair few hours could be wasted on it

which fraction did you choose on MAG?
SVER, because I had no friends to join and the forums reckon it is the stronger faction (till there is a patch)

I really like this game, and I like the fact it makes you "stronger" if you move in a group, it really rewards team play.
so, WHO HAS THIS GAME?
not me - i'll wait to see how many bother
[Image: Philmore_Butt.png]
I played this till 2am last night, its been a long time since a game had me hooked till that time.
Spanky, you got this yet?
Slappy?
Phil?
People really are missing out.
not interested to be perfectly honest, beta never grabbed me as anything more than a brainless run'n'gun'er. Especially given everything else coming out.
Nowhere near a brainless run'n'gunner,
thats why I like it,
yes i have

i'll start playing again soon