Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Socom and Mag
first off do you lot play confrontation? im hardly on because i dont know when others will be and my list is a little... short Smile

and who's got MAG?

oh and hello im back lol
[Image: dragula.gif]
theres a few of us with socom but no ones really bothered with it

not downloaded yet but i have, and theoretically the rest of them should all be getting it sometime soon if not already
I see Throttle on MAG already - when's my Beta starting????
[Image: Philmore_Butt.png]
everyone i know has been playing MAG today, still not got yours philmore?
most likely next week philmore
all the new invited people are getting into beta's next week and getting mag so everyone should have it by then
sweet so next week - I have socom as well, but no one I know plays it apart from a couple OAP and I think some DVDF peeps I have in my friends list
I think I have socom, but it was pretty shit soooooooo
I have Socom.............but I have never taken the game out of the wrapper. I've only used the headset.
i ony bought socom cause it came with the headset.... socom 3 put me off the series, confrontation is an ok game, but yeah id rather play other stuff first
I know we don't play Socom, but in the Socom area on Home is the most cool thing EVER,

its a map board where you can stick down pointers and icons in real time whilst the other clan members can watch and talk tactics. It even goes into different floor detail.
I booted Socom up last night and they was a 1.5 patch, and I believe they is a 1.6 patch very soon. Maybe we should give this game another try one night.
[Image: fs_overall.png]
I'm game for it, is it worth me booting up home and sitting through the updates to see the Socom area?
BOOT UP HOME AND SOCOM SO YOU ARE UP TO DATE,

do it whilst playing Fallout, the time will fly by,
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/art...?id=229395

new Socom update (I know no-one plays it)
got rid of my socom, only have assassins creed 2 and mw2 now, no other games except for the wii