Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOW PLAYING
post what you are playing and how good it is,

I played Super Mario Galaxy and Zelda-Twilight Princess last night,
both awesome games,

Last time I played them was late 2007 !! but I made good progress on Mario, only need 14 more stars to get to the last boss fight, and got past a puzzle on Zelda that made me stop playing it the last time.
[Image: fs_overall.png]
borderlands, would give it a B+, loving the game, co-op drop in and drop out is awesome, plus I have all 4 characters on the go at the same time.
not encountered the deleted character glitch yet then?
nope, thought that was fixed anyway in the patch put out the beginning of the week?
drakes uncharted 2 on the ps3 - loving it but can only play it when i know i have several hours free. i spend a lot of time looking for treasure so each bit takes me ages. its also the game i use to show off my new loewe tv/sound (as well as planet earth) for the opening sequence.
[FED] Vikki.  All-round Pain In the Ass
MW2, MW2, MW2

Awesome Smile
Finished Half Life 2 last night,
will get on too Ep1 and Ep2 soon.

Whats awesome about MW2, single player or online? or both !
Apparently you go into space on the single player? on MW2
and kill tourists !!!!!!
MW2
[Image: Philmore_Butt.png]
No More Heroes on Wii,
very strange game coming soon to 360 and PS3 !!!!!!!!!
MW2

3 games in one.

MP of course

SP Campaign

Spec Ops which I still need to play online Wink
Enjoying Spec Ops, have only played with Ted so far, we been doing well - I'm about half way through all 3 stars Smile.

Campaign onto the last two missions on Veteran -
Is the campaign not impossibly tough then?
Nope, I'd say it was level with Hardened on WAW. It's slightly tactical in that if you find the right location to camp you can do the levels with only a few attempts.

For example on one of the final missions when you storm a house and have to hold it - my mate played it on hardened and was complaining how hard it was and it took him 30+ attempts. I did it within 10 on veteran simply cos I located myself in a more tactical position