Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement : I now have a PS3 again :)
I bought the wife a Wii for Xmas - had no idea she was buying me a PS3

So now have a PS3 Slim (GT 5 Pack)

I'll try and pick up some games off ebay Wink
uncharted (1 or 2) is probably quite cheap now
Loads of games coming out on PS3 soon - Killzone 3, Socom, DC Universe Online, LBP2,
[Image: Philmore_Butt.png]
geohot posted the ps3's master code, so expect the ps3 ripped wide open shortly.
As usual it seems I have impeccable timing Wink

I will look out for MGS4, uncharted 1 & 2, and modnation on ebay though, I got a beta invite the other day to something on home too Smile

I have signed up for Playstation plus - do the free games download to your ps3 automatically each month when they come out, or do you have to go online and find them ?
Playstation Plus you have the option to set up downloads, I just do it myself each month as there is a lot of shite
[Image: Philmore_Butt.png]
i have it set to do the downloads automatically but it seemingly only every gets patches, ive never noticed it download the free game think you can set it to check at a certain time each day or something cant remember the details
(07-01-2011, 06:21 PM)slappy Wrote: i have it set to do the downloads automatically but it seemingly only every gets patches, ive never noticed it download the free game think you can set it to check at a certain time each day or something cant remember the details

looks like it yes, it's downloaded patches but not the free games :/
Ive ordered KZ3
[Image: fs_overall.png]
Uncharted completed, now for Uncharted 2.... although I will take a break this week for the BOPS map pack..
hmmm, maybe do Uncharted 2 before 3.
[Image: fs_overall.png]
(31-01-2011, 03:38 PM)Superjoe Wrote: hmmm, maybe do Uncharted 2 before 3.

ooops