Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killzone 3
Playing the Demo (according to my mate) with the Move is amazing. Shots are spot on once you calibrate the sensitivity. He see's a clear advantage to playing with Move over the analog controller.

Reckons he has got the drop plenty of times - he was on the recent open beta and says using Move he is getting double the kills than he was before. Says it stands out when you are moving and shooting as very accurate especially if you are for example moving forward but aiming up or down to one side.

Only downside is each start of the game you have to do a quick calibration on screen (you just shoot at 2 points on the screen) then you can start - you can't be shot during that time - but I suppose it causes a delay if you are trying to get to objectives first etc.

And something about you can't remap the buttons on the other controller as grenades is mapped to one and he wanted crouch or something.
[Image: Philmore_Butt.png]

I will give it a go tonight !
[Image: fs_overall.png]
Is it more accurate due to some form of Auto Aim assist ?
Nope, my mate said he turned his off in the menu.

He reckons you need about 2 hours play to get used to it, then after that you adjust and it's second nature. He also did the 3D version yesterday - its good but when he stopped playing he felt sick
KZ3 is available to download from dodgy places, but is 41GB in size. I imagine that has to be quite painful to download?
(13-02-2011, 06:49 PM)Superjoe Wrote: KZ3 is available to download from dodgy places, but is 41GB in size. I imagine that has to be quite painful to download?

a couple of hours i think ?
arses havent included online co-op for the single player story, of course Sony/GG never said it was definitely in but it was certainly heavily implied, apparently they ran out of time

perhaps it will turn up as downloadable content
Killzone night tomorrow night?
(24-02-2011, 08:58 PM)Superjoe Wrote: Killzone night tomorrow night?

Barring some miracle then yes Wink

Killzone has a dedicated website with clan admin stuff.
mines sat in the car boot not sure if i can muster energy to go fetch it
be on later

website has been there since beta[/code]
ive brought it in may give it ago now, but otherwise it will be 11ish before im about
yeah, 10pm or after for me.
I'll be on this tonight Smile