Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ps3 free games...
I already have super stardust - what 2 games should I choose from the freebies they are offering ?
infamous
[Image: Philmore_Butt.png]
infamous is/was a very enjoyable singly player romp liked the story and the story board cut scene strips its also reasonable easy to pick up for a second play through so as to complete the story as which ever evil/good hero you havent done

end boss battle is a beast to beat on hard but theres a glitch in the environment which will enable you to do it with some luck
and how do you get them?
[Image: fs_overall.png]
(24-05-2011, 10:03 AM)Superjoe Wrote: and how do you get them?

you have to wait for the UK PSN store to be back up apparently, then you have 30 days to choose and download...
any ideas about the timeframe for the store - I like the way the media is saying Sony have sorted the problem yet the store is still down....
well the last thing i read was sony dismissing the idea that it was coming back yesterday/today and that their intention is to have it back up by the end of the month

Well, it's all up Smile

I got Burnout Paradise City as part of the plus thing, and then Infamous and Dead Nation as my 2 free game picks ( I already have Super Stardust HD and Wipeout HD )
same as mupp
not for free,

but all Final Fantasy games on PSN are 50% off !
[Image: fs_overall.png]
going to the ps3 facebook page you can get 4 mini's free on the christmas giveaway and 30 days on ps plus free
[Image: dragula.gif]