Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV / New Seasons
Broadwalk Empire S3 - still pretty good. Prohibition era, Atlantic City set crime drama.

Sons of Anarchy S4 - Probably one of the best TV programmes around at the moment - imagine Sopranos, but set against bikers...with more sex and violence.

Fringe - S5 - getting silly, but hey it's the last season

Star Wars Clone Wars S5 - I'm a fan nuff said

The Big Bang Theory S6 - still gets a laugh

Homeland - S2 - very very good drama / thriller about a marine turned mole by Al-Qaeda (possibly)

Revolution - S1 - haven't watched yet - earth in the future suffers massive EMP that wipes out all electricity - how to people survive

Blue Bloods - so so, but invested so will watch till cancelled (NYPD drama)

The British - On Sky, very interesting history documentary

Andrew Marr's History of the World - BBC - clues in the title

Walking Dead S3 - Due to start shortly!!!! big whoop
[Image: Philmore_Butt.png]
"Revolution - S1 - haven't watched yet - earth in the future suffers massive EMP that wipes out all electricity - how to people survive"

its not an emp as far as its shown so far and its by jj abrams who did lost and stuff so you know its more likely to be some mystery/sci fi thing
[Image: dragula.gif]
Yeah it has some conspiracy thing going on apparently
started watching Lie to Me on netflix last night, great show, really surprised it got canned.
netflix rocks !
[Image: fs_overall.png]
(19-10-2012, 10:10 AM)Superjoe Wrote: netflix rocks !

It did for a while. My library hasnt changed in months now there is nothing i want to watch....its supposed to adjust to your taste
(19-10-2012, 10:05 AM)Sir_SpankalotUK Wrote: started watching Lie to Me on netflix last night, great show, really surprised it got canned.

its because it was on in america..... idiots cant do intelligent programming
[Image: dragula.gif]