Poll: PS4 or Xbox One
PS4
Xbox One
Both - Fuck yeah !
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which and When ?
PS4 or Xbox One, and this year or next?
[Image: fs_overall.png]
I will be getting them both as soon as possible.
on release.

platform of choice will be subject to PSN being able to better Live.
ps4 is a defo

xbox, when and if the price becomes reasonable, or a must play halo game drops.
already have PS4 on pre order (can't remember who)...day one achievement for getting XB1 so sorely tempted and as month before PS can save up for that and PS will be xmas present.....only issue for me is twins due November. ..gonna be an expensive time for me
[Image: Philmore_Butt.png]
lol when i was reading your reply i was thinking, arent you having twins? its amazing how much you have to spend on new kids, your going to have to double that, for me it will be ps4, not many good exclusives in todays market so ill stick with 1 console and probably get a new pc for other games that are likely going to be xbox and pc
[Image: dragula.gif]
Yeah Drag...twins is making me a bit nervous..Alex is already costing us a fair bit...let alone 2 more...will pre order a day one edition if I can find it and make a decision closer to the time..see how much I've saved up

have PS4 on pre order since feb with shopto. just added XB1..no deposit unlike GAME but also no contract in place
its so exciting, even now I am trying to work out where to move my PS3 and 360 as I will want them set up still.

Im gonna have 7 devices to the HDTV,
PC, Q, 360, PS3, WiiU, Xbox One and PS4,

along with the following connected to my CRT,
Xbox, PS2, Saturn, Dreamcast, N64,

so thats 12 machines all ready to play
Once the new gen hits i'll complete any old gen titles ive not already finished and pack them away. I will need a new TV though but will wait till the release dates are confirmed and get something a few weeks before
I kept xbox and ps2 and all games thinking I would go back and play them...never did and had many unopened games....thinking no new games. clock current ones and flog them all before they worth naught
hahahhahhahaha - that will never happen,

the lure of new games is too strong !
yes I will also need a new tv like slappy, since mine tv is starting to show its age.
im happy with my TV, I don't think its a year old yet ?

Really all I need is a bigger room !
mines not full hd, and the tv has a problem of the input name staying in the top corner when you switch it on, no biggy since I can swap inputs to get rid of it, but its just annoying, expect better from Sony
my Sony has a button on remote spank to remove display info from screen and setting in menu for no input names on screen. 46 inch LCD full HD so no change for me....too early with the whole smart tv, 3D, 4K options...waiting till it all settles down