Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miss Socom ? H Hour will be for you !

some good socom talk,

[Image: fs_overall.png]
yes been following this, but then there was talk of a socom hd that never seems to have materialised.

When it goes gold then I will believe it will happen until then, I refuse to get excited.
socom is definitely my fondest memories of online gaming but alas i dont think i could do it now. I prefer the co-op online offerings
socom 1 and 2 were great games, i sucked at them but still played all night with my brother online.... 3 added vehicles and it got shitty and from there it felt like it was going downhill, i thought that socom hd was going to be socom 1 or 2 because of a poll or vote or something and i would have got that but this game looks interesting, kinda reminds me of the old socoms but the maps remind me of call of duty, dont know why
[Image: dragula.gif]
socom 3 and the other one were probably not that bad BUT it was next gen time and people move on.
Socom Confrontation on PS3 was pretty good, the OAP's STILL play it every friday night even now (although the servers are due to be switched off very soon).
was confrontation the latest one? if so i found that to almost be a bad call of duty clone
no there was another after that it was called Socom Special Forces i remember the beta but didnt pick it up when released
yeah, that was rubbish
yeah thats right confrontation was half decent it was special forces that was like a bad call of duty because of floating numbers and shit when you killed people