Poll: Which platform are you buying Destiny for ?
PS4
Xbox One
I am gay
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destiny, which platform ?
As it says.....
[Image: fs_overall.png]
just curious.... is anyone in FED actually gay? and ps4 btw
[Image: dragula.gif]
(23-08-2014, 10:13 AM)Dragula Wrote: just curious.... is anyone in FED actually gay? and ps4 btw

1 in 10 people gay or something like that, but I believe that includes people that haven't come out the closet yet (looking at 2 particular FEDS in question)
[Image: Philmore_Butt.png]
i dont actually know any gamers that are gay, just made me wonder if thats the norm
nothing about being gay "is the norm" !

anyway, I was thinking Destiny was coming out in Nov, its actually very close!
lol sept 9th, even tho my email said ill get it on the 12th from tesco but hey im paying £36 for it and its coming with a Gioteck EX06 Headset for pre ordering
im gay
(27-08-2014, 11:36 PM)slappy Wrote: im gay

do you even game anymore or have you strayed into student life too much
Next week !
ive prepared for destiny, got a 7m ethernet cable to just put around my walls when i game instead of playing wireless, and i was about to buy a new headset but the one thats coming with it looks decent enough
erm, by pure coincidence, I that Tuesday off....not that i've ordered the game yet..........
i got my sister to order mine as shes tesco staff, got it 10% off plus £5 off because its a pre order. which does mean it was only £36 but it also means i need to goto the other side of town to pick it up on tuesday after getting my son from nursery, so i likely wont get to play until late tuesday night
I must say I have even less interest in COD this year, my last one was Black Ops 2, not missed at all.
well i got every COD but ghosts was shite and i got rid of it and swapped to battlefield. the new one looks like crysis vs COD to me, so they can keep it, same as cops and robbers
who is playing tomorrow night ?