Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 - names and games
right, who's got one, what games you got, and what's your name on there so I can add you and annoy you

I'm Vikki (at some stage tomorrow - vikki_uk until then)
I'll have Motorstorm, Resistance and F1
[FED] Vikki.  All-round Pain In the Ass
Unless you have a UK ps3 you wont be on UK server till a may update when everyone's bored of it by then even if you bought the UK game Wink

Anyhow Usa account -ThrottleUK ........ Uk account -Throttle
I've got Resistance and may pick up Motorstorm today im undecided atm
Throttle Wrote:Unless you have a UK ps3 you wont be on UK server till a may update when everyone's bored of it by then even if you bought the UK game Wink

Anyhow Usa account -ThrottleUK ........ Uk account -Throttle
I've got Resistance and may pick up Motorstorm today im undecided atm

OI

you're allowed to be negative with everyone except me!!!!

resistance yes, i appreciate not till later - but i find if i wish hard enough stuff works out Smile

but

motorstorm i'm looking at euro servers

same for F1
http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6167940.html...ws;title;0

crikey!
i got the same games as vikki and current got Sporan as my name but i really want Sporran (damn word filter)

So i may some something else as of 8.30 today when i kick woolies f*cking doors in.

I CANT WAIT ANYMORE Sad
LIVE - SporranUK, PSN - artois, Wii - 7214 5274 3207 7112
Vikki Wrote:[quote=Throttle]Unless you have a UK ps3 you wont be on UK server till a may update when everyone's bored of it by then even if you bought the UK game Wink

Negative 8O im only giving you info if your playing your usa ps3 and expecting play uk players tonight BUT don't say i didnt warn you i'll keep my info to myself in future *bloody negative .....goes off mumbling* :roll:
Throttle Wrote:
Vikki Wrote:[quote=Throttle]Unless you have a UK ps3 you wont be on UK server till a may update when everyone's bored of it by then even if you bought the UK game Wink

Negative 8O im only giving you info if your playing your usa ps3 and expecting play uk players tonight BUT don't say i didnt warn you i'll keep my info to myself in future *bloody negative .....goes off mumbling* :roll:

lol come back !!

you're one of the few people I can play resistance with - you have to put up with me until May, now that will make you negative lol!
Superjoe

Motorstorm and F1,

Resistance when no one plays it anymore !!!!!!!
Hmmm ...may just buy Motorstorm just so i can try force vikki's car off a cliff now ! Lol
HarryTheHaddock

Motorstorm
Resistance Fall of Man
Ridge Racer 7
Virtua Fighter 5
Virtua Tennis
Formula One

As of 08:54 still not delivered!!
none for me woolies have made a mjor balls up lmfao. The preorders got put in the depot with the orders destined for delivery to home users so the shop will only get them today. All of west wales got this problem lol.

If it aint arrived by 10 i can have a shop stock as ours got 2 Sad But stoopid woman wouldnt let me have shopstock at 8.15.
LIVE - SporranUK, PSN - artois, Wii - 7214 5274 3207 7112
10:00 STILL NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have mine Matt !!!!!!!!!!

3 months AGO!!!!!!!!!!
i didnt preorder, but at 10.00am i decided to take a walk into town as its a semi sunny day and i havent been in hmv for nearly a month so off i trotted. HMV Sarah offered me one i refused, Gamestation Liam offered me one i refused, PC World Paul offered me one i refused, Independent grotty Alan offered me one i refused, Game Laura and Gemma offered me one, flashed their tits, reminded me it was Gemmas 21st tonight how could i refuse.

resistance
moto storm
call of duty 3
rr7
fools, see you all on rainbow saturday night then