Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA4 Rumours!
Ok people are already talking about the trailer and putting things together one of the most interesting is the question will there be more than 1 city and people seem to actually think London could be the other.

Its been said that on the front of the upcoming game informer magazine with a 10 page preview, that the number 10 of downing street can be seen on the cover on the left hand side of the page here:

[Image: 3211.jpg]

????

They are also saying the advertisement on the first shot of the trailer resembles an advertisement for a European/British airline like so:

[Image: flybeuscw7.jpg]

Seen in this shot:

[Image: gtaiv_trailer_01.jpg]

This could be false but who knows!?!

What we do know is we will find out a lot more over the coming months!
all i can say is wow, looks impressive if it keeps that standard of in game graphics.....also rollercoaster!!!!
Agent_Tiro Wrote:all i can say is wow, looks impressive if it keeps that standard of in game graphics.....also rollercoaster!!!!

Another good point, I wouldnt mind at all if it was smaller even than vice city but they kept up the graphical quality shown in the trailer!

But then again this is rockstar who knows what they will do!
apparently somewhere in the trailer a sign can be seen that reads 'flights to Vice City - $300' although I can't say I've noticed it myself!.

there have also been mentions of Bogota again for some reason!
[Image: tag.png]
mmb Wrote:apparently somewhere in the trailer a sign can be seen that reads 'flights to Vice City - $300' although I can't say I've noticed it myself!.

there have also been mentions of Bogota again for some reason!

Yeah ive read that and its in the above screenshot its just above the $99 sign in white letters on a blue background!

[Image: 1175458027.jpg]
as per GTA 3, GTA VC, GTA SA dont the characters always start off somewhere else then for whatever reson they end up going to LC, VC, SA. Perhaps the russian dude we percieve to be the main character up sticks from LC hoping to build a new non criminal life in old blighty

hence his closing statement, perhaps here it will be different, of course the fact that your looking at the sky line od LC aka New York when he says that kinda puts a spanner in the works but meh i want to see GTA London

i only found out today that supposedly the london edition for GTA on the ps1 was supposedly a flop, i rather liked it
Ive also heard rumours that guy might not actually be the main charachter?

According to CVG anyways:

Quote:Is that really the main Character?
The narrator in the trailer is a Russian character whose background seems to revolve around murder, smuggling and erm, selling people. The internet is already shouting from the electronic rooftops that this Eastern European chap will be the main protagonist in GTA IV, but really the trailer confirms nothing of the sort.

What it does confirms is that the story will somehow bring Eastern Europeans into the equations, which leads us to wonder what's happened to the Leone kingpins from GTA III.

Europe and America have a link is this and I can't wait to find out what it is something big I hope and not just a cutscene!
This does look very good, tho every GTA since GTA 2 has been shite aimed at 16 year old wannabe gangster rappers.

This one looks like it could be different Big Grin

If its any good i'll be getting a PS3 for it, unless theres a PC version.
[Image: siggy3.jpg]

"look at that low-def noob, i'll bet he doesn't even have 16meg"
gta 3 was the bomb!
one, we dont have an "EL" in london (elevated train network and it sure doesnt look anything like the DLR)

two, we dont have roof top water tanks like in the pictures.

three, the fucking prices are in american

there
Sir_SpankalotUK Wrote:one, we dont have an "EL" in london (elevated train network and it sure doesnt look anything like the DLR)

two, we dont have roof top water tanks like in the pictures.

three, the fucking prices are in american

there

HANG ON A SECOND!

Im not saying that the trailer is set in London as it would take a retard not to see thats New York/Liberty City!

First post:

Quote:Ok people are already talking about the trailer and putting things together one of the most interesting is the question will there be more than 1 city and people seem to actually think London could be the other.

What im saying and other people are is there maybe another city as well as Liberty City
which if London/Europe maybe accesed via a flight or whatever nobody knows.

So get off your high horse immediatly!
the ps3 version will have the storage capacity to store all 3 cities on the 1 BD disk but as the 360 dont have BD it wont...
iagdadflame Wrote:the ps3 version will have the storage capacity to store all 3 cities on the 1 BD disk but as the 360 dont have BD it wont...

Have you played Oblivion/Saints Row/Crackdown?

If not then you don't know how wrong what you just said was!
Here is an interesting one in this screen capture people thought it was a child on the left sat on the bench next to a woman however it turns out its just the design of the bench in which you can see on the opposite side of the picture!

[Image: gtchildmo0.jpg]
how the fudge is that interesting